Paul Bram A Special Diamond Experience
Our Client Services
At Paul Bram, we offer a wide range of client services to help make the important investment in diamonds the pleasurable experience it should be.
- Custom design service
- Lay-by up to three months
- GST and VAT free for overseas travelers
- Expert Aftercare Advice
- Secure national and international delivery
- Lifetime Warranty: All of the Paul Bram products are guaranteed to be of excellent quality and craftsmanship. They come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and defects
- Lifetime complimentary ultrasonic-cleaning and checking service throughout its life.
- International grading certificates
Each Paul Bram diamond engagement ring comes in its own stunning box that protects and showcases the handcrafted diamond ring inside.
All of our jewellery is expertly gift-wrapped and comes in individual boxes making a Paul Bram gift a joy to unwrap. Our packaging is of the highest quality and reflects the care and attention we give to each diamond selected for our jewellery or rings.
Looking After your Purchase
Finding and buying the perfect diamond jewellery is an involved and personal process. But what happens to this very important purchase after you purchase? We have expert tips we recommend you read offering advice to help keep your Paul Bram jewellery in excellent condition and looking its absolute best.
Guarantee of Quality
Paul Bram jewellery offers equally exceptional levels of design and quality. Our jewellers are considered among the best in the world, and we have absolute confidence in every beautiful piece handcrafted in our workshops. For this reason we proudly offer a lifetime quality guarantee on all our diamond and precious gemstone jewellery.
To ensure the sparkle of your beautiful diamond jewellery continues for its lifetime, we offer a complimentary cleaning and checking service throughout its life.
Remodelling your Jewellery
During the life of your diamond jewellery you may find the fashion in jewellery design changes. At Paul Bram we offer an expert design and remodelling service to update the style of your jewellery to reflect the latest trends.
Caring for your Jewellery
As the hardest natural substance known to man, diamonds can be passed down from one generation to the next. To safeguard your precious jewellery and ensure it is always looking its most brilliant, we recommend the following:
- If you notice any loose stones bring in your piece to Paul Bram immediately.
- Have your piece checked and professionally cleaned by our diamond experts each year.
- Wipe your Paul Bram diamond jewellery with a soft cloth daily to remove surface finger marks and grease.
- Clean your piece weekly with a toothbrush, warm water, and detergent to remove soap or dirt behind the setting. Rinse in cold clear water afterwards.
- Store your precious Paul Bram piece safely in individual pouches or soft lined compartment boxes.